05 November 2014

Uppercase Magazine

After taking a class with Maybelle Imasa-Stukuls a few weeks ago, I'm still on a calligraphy high. I try to practice everyday to further improve what basic skills I have.

Then I came across the current issue of Uppercase Magazine which is "The Calligraphy and Lettering Issue". It got me all giddy. I decided to make a splurge. 

Uppercase Magazine is independently published and is made for the "creative and curious". Each issue highlights beautiful artwork, photography and writing, making it a captivating read.

 
Look, my calligraphy teacher is in this issue!

Pages and pages of graceful handwriting and the people who created them. 

There's also an article on how to make your own crest.

And many lovely essays like the joy of handwritten, air mailed letters.

This magazine has certainly been turning my days from blah to TADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!