07 October 2014

Dainty Gift Tags

Yesterday, I played around with air dry clay and silicone molds. 

They're simple materials that allowed me to make these pretty little bows.

I glued them onto trimmed card stock to make mini note cards. I had a few more bows left over so here's what I did:

I took out my stack of  printed paper.

I'm head-over-heels in love with these prints, I get heart palpitations -- every.single. time.

I chose the triangle print. I turned the paper into circles using a craft punch and made a little hole at one end.

Then I attached the bows onto the card stock, strung on some yarn and TADA! -- I made a bunch of gift tags.

Here's a closer look.

I like to use them to dress up party favors...


...or gifts. TADA!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Is there is no end to your creativity?? Obviously not...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!