26 November 2013

A Gratitude Collage

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

I'm basking in the beauty of Autumn and sharing pictures from a few trips around the neighborhood and out of town.

While it's blah that the trees are shedding their leaves, I think it's TADA! that vibrant carpets are formed on the ground.  I decided to pick some of these leaves for a project I call "Gratitude Collage".  

You see, it's Thanksgiving here in the U.S. this Thursday, and part of tradition is to look back and think of all the things we're grateful for. All this week, I'm incorporating leaves with watercolor to do just that.

This collage is called "Warm and Fuzzy". Can you spot the leaves? If you guessed "hat", "scarf" and "mittens", you're right!

Little things like these make a brutally cold day more manageable, keep me from getting sick, and they add some TADA! to a rather blah winter wardrobe.

How about you, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!