03 October 2012

Farmer's Bounty

For the past few days, I've been reliving my summer through a collection of photos. I hope you're having fun taking the trip with me. Today, how about a getaway to Upstate New York? 

Hyde Park is where we're at

I've told you about the awesome antique finds 

Had to stop by the craft stores, too.

We mustn't forget the farmer's market!

All locally grown

Vibrant summer colors

Free samples await

A craving for Southern pies fulfilled

A visit to one of the many farms in the area

In good working condition

The grazers

Stopped by for some ice cream and cheese

Made on the premises

Take-away treats from the market and the farm.
Another item crossed out from my list.

Have a delightful day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect way to spend a day or weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a really wonderful time! Thanks Hena! Hooray to the simple things in life :)

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!