04 September 2012

Playing with Prints

Thanks for dropping by today!

I've been perusing the latest issue of Martha Stewart Living, and I'm really enjoying the articles and how-to's in each page.

Here are some projects that are right up my blah to TADA! alley: 

Glam up your blank walls {great for dorm rooms} with textile wall art made of fabric scraps and canvas/artist's panels. Simply attach the fabric onto the panel using a staple gun. Hang it on your wall, and you're done! 

This is my version using an old but well-loved t-shirt.

Another cool idea from the magazine is to add visual interest to your staircase...with wallpaper! Who says wallpaper is only for walls?

And because I love discovering lovely little shops in New York City, I'll be visiting the ones that Kevin Sharkey frequents in his article, "Love at First Sight".

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!