12 September 2012

Cuteness Overload

When time allows it, I like making my own birthday cards. I send them to a select number of friends every year. And every year, I am rewarded with grateful texts or e-mails all because of a simple gesture.

A walk down the card aisle has given me lots of inspiration for the birthday cards I'll soon be making. Here are more pictures:

How lovable are these animals/creatures bearing gifts? I especially love the googley eyes! Maybe I'll incorporate some of these eyes in a card for a goddaughter's birthday or for a little fella turning a year older.

These cupcakes can't be eaten but they last without refrigeration! Let's make our own with jewel stickers, glitter paper, and micro-beads glued on cardboard. Just what you need for a birthday -- sweetness and sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!