09 February 2012

Cuddly and Sweet


I was at the drugstore the other day and
I found this really adorable gift:


It's a plush toy with a built-in pouch {similar to a backpack}. You're supposed to stuff it with little thoughtful things like snacks, pencils or wishes to say "good luck", "congratulations", "get well soon" or "just because". I love the concept! Here's my version:



blah: what was once a jewelry pouch
in the perfect Valentine color


Fill it with sweet delights like candy
and pair with a teddy bear.
TADA! A present that will melt anyone's heart!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! It's perfect for gifting someone with a lil' sumthin' & who doesn't love that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your regular visits to my blog Suzie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!