29 February 2012

Bargain Books & Craft Supplies

Hello there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. This week, I'm taking my dear readers on a shopping trip, specifically, the Kate's Paperie Warehouse Sale.

Kate's Paperie is a paper boutique in New York City's SOHO district. One of the things I admire about the shop are the window displays. They change depending on the special occasion like Halloween or Christmas or the different seasons. This was a springtime display.

 Don't you love these vibrant paper flowers?

The Kate's Paperie warehouse is located in Englewood, New Jersey. If you love paper, bargains and live nearby, why not make the trip? The sale doesn't happen very often and the current sale is on until Friday {March 2} from 10am to 5pm.

As you can see in the photo, there's a shelf dedicated to books on a variety of topics: wedding etiquette, crafts, graphic design, comics and the like. Here are the one's I picked-up in my past visits: 

 I made a blah to TADA! project from 
this book. Check it out here.

 
I find book design a fascinating topic.

 Because I want to pack a suitcase
and go to Marrakech. One day.

I have a weakness for good-looking desserts. 

The book prices ranged from $2.00 to $8.00. What a steal considering their original prices were $15.00 to $30.00 and they're brand new!

I also helped myself to some craft supplies 
like these stencils:

I used this for this blah to TADA! project. 

I can't wait to use this other one.
I got these stencils for $1.00 each.

Tomorrow, I'll show you more stuff from the sale.

3 comments:

  1. How can u do buy smthg today.. and do a blah to tada project from it a mnth back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pointblank! Thanks for visiting my blog. I've been going to the warehouse sales for the past 3 years and the book above is one of my first purchases, allowing me to blog about it last year. Sorry for the confusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting post. Now you can use this exporters india directory to promote crafts supplies import & export business.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!