03 August 2009

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone! I'm so happy to be back after a four-week absence. There were some family matters that needed attention and I'm glad you guys understand. I have a whole new bunch of recycling ideas for you and Tada!, I did a little re-decorating on my blog banner as well!

Our blah this week is this cardboard carrier:

You'll find something like it in the supermarket nestled with soda, beer and even ready-to-drink coffee. It's easy to recycle because it's sturdy and has several compartments that's useful for organization projects.


Tada! Dress it up with gift wrap and you've got yourself a utensil caddy for your outdoor parties and barbecues! Stuff it with forks, spoons and knives, as well as napkins, chopsticks and straws. Handy dandy, don't you think?

21 comments:

  1. Hi MsVeve! Thanks for your Monday morning visit =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that paper! Target...dollar section. Good choice! Hey, I'm glad your back and hope everything is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea. I have seen these types of things at Party stores, but making your own would be much less expensive and even cuter. I love the paper. I will have to take a trip to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire,
    Great idea, thanks so much for visiting my art site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my art site! This is a great idea Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for dropping by Melissa & Karen! Have a great Monday =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, I do hope life feels a little more under control after your break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the "welcome back" note Struggler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Claire!!! I am sooooo happy you're back!!!!! and I love this Blah-to-Tada! it's very, VERY clever! I just thought I am going to do this for my son's birthday party in December, I am definitely going to start collecting the beer thingy now!!!
    xo
    Nuit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nuit -- your comment made me feel like being the guest of honor at a "welcome back" party! Thanks so much! Bring out the beers! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comment on my notebook cover. I totally love your beer holder!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back!
    Hope you are ok and your family too!
    thanks for visiting me!
    Love
    Gaia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back! this is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's my fav beer!! Love how you transformed it into a nice container!! You are super genius...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Our Little Love Nest, Alessia & Teacher Jessy! I really appreciate your sweet comments =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like all the series about the beer packaging !
    Will try my hand at it very soon !
    Oh! and I like the new banner too !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!