10 August 2009

Sitcky Situations

Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend.

I've been rummaging through my pile of "stuff"
, and when I say "stuff", I mean things that badly need a blah to Tada! make-over. And if these things can talk, I'm sure they'd cry "Pick Me!". When I do choose them, a "Whoopee" would soon follow.

Here's what yelled "Whoopee" this week:

Sticky tape on their plastic dispensers.

When I've finished off the tape (usually during the holiday season after wrapping so many presents), this is all that's left.

Once a blah, now a Tada!: I removed the empty rings and replaced them with different kinds of tape that I regularly use, such as masking tape, floral tape and double-sided tape. I would also use these for electrical tape and tape with pretty prints (a whimsical way to seal a package). This makes cutting tape so much easier and doesn't leave any sticky stuff on a pair of scissors!

10 comments:

  1. oooh I like that idea :) I always wonder what to do with those left over sellotape thingys - can't wait to see what else you've come up with! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sooz! Thanks for your nice comment...please stop by again tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Claire. Thanks for your comment on my dotty blog. Your blog is lots of fun too! I'll be back to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smart, simple idea! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea. I always wanted a dispenser for other tape. Does it cute well enough?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Taryn! These plastic dispensers' "teeth" are surprisingly sharp =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!