27 May 2009

Oops-A-Daisy

I'm making hair accessories this week and I'm using fabric scraps from last week's T-shirt Tadas!. So if you're wondering what that string-like object is up top, it's the collar of an old t-shirt. That is today's blah and here is today's Tada!:

Just by looping the string around, you'll form a pretty daisy.
Secure by sewing it in place.

Sew it on to a hair elastic and embellish with a crystal bead.
Tada!
You've got yourself a cute hair tie.


I hope to see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love the idea of repurposing things! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello claire. thanks for visiting, and i like your hair accessories, and also the name of your blog ;-) have a wonderful tada day*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Judy & April! Thanks for the visit -- have a TADA! day, too =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!