20 August 2014

Candy Cake

Thanks for coming over today!

I've been sharing some highlights from my trip to Dylan's Candy Bar. It's such a happy and inspiring shop. Within the store, there are lots of party and crafty ideas. This one has got to be my favorite:

A cake made out of candy!

Here's a more elaborate one with no less than 4 tiers in pretty pastel shades.

I'll be borrowing this idea and maybe create one for a friend's upcoming milestone birthday. Instead of the usual cake, I can make this using her favorite candy.  For a blah to TADA! spin, I'll use an empty box (to build a square or rectangular cake) as the base and attach the candy using all purpose glue.

I hope these photos have sparked ideas for your future celebrations! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!