We're celebrating Thanksgiving in the US today.
I want to wish you all a "Happy Thanksgiving" and take a moment for some of the things I am very grateful for:
- For good health and the ability to wake up to a brand new day, everyday.
- For safety and warmth during Hurricane Sandy -- we lost power for one week, and even if we had the inconvenience of no hot water for showering or a heater for cold evenings, or the frills of life like cable and internet, I'm blessed to have a home to go back to.
- For the kindness of strangers, especially those who continue to volunteer to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
- For the opportunity to share ideas and small steps to help the environment through this blog.
- For all the visitors and regular readers of my blog who inspire me to turn blah to TADA!