07 November 2011

DIY Inspiration

Happy Monday ya' all!

I was watching The Today Show last week where they had a week-long DIY segment that knocked my crafty socks off. Style editor Bobbie Thomas, who covers fashion, beauty & shopping for the program, invited bloggers to re-create accessories seen on the runway. Of course, the results looked high fashion but at a very affordable price. All this week, I'll show you my favorites, starting with this one:

The material is shiny & iridescent, like snake skin.

blah: one of the many black dresses
in your closet

TADA!: A new dress using a two-step process.
You'll find all the instructions here and all you
need are foil glue and foil sheets.

According to Bobbie, the garment can
easily be cleaned in the washing machine.
I can't wait to try this!

2 comments:

Your comments are very much appreciated!