19 October 2011

A Sack that doesn't Suck


If you've visited my blog before, you know
how many times I've recycled produce sacks.
I've turned them into flowers, hairpieces and

What do you know? I have a few more
to transform from blah to TADA!

Step 1: Cut into a rectangle & remove
the plastic labels.

Step 2: Tape the edges with printed or solid-colored
packing tape. You might need to reinforce
the stickiness-factor with hot glue.

Step 3: Gather the edges so that the flat sack
lifts up to become a box. Attach the meeting
edges with hot glue.

Use binder clips to keep the edges in place
as the glue dries.

Remove the binder clips and TADA!
you've got a box!

I'll use it as a station for garlic...

...or for those nifty coffee pods.

Or a place where snacks can hang out
until they're gobbled up by the family.
TADA!

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for visiting my blog & writing nice words, i really enjoy your blog work, Reuse & recycling is always GREAT :)
    i have followed your blog via e-mail, i hope you will visit again!
    keep sharing more awesome recycling!
    Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting Khadija! You're one creative gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Claire! You're always so imaginative!

    Reese
    http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
    http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reese, you're a sweetheart! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, you have taught me to look at 'stuff' differently, stuff that normally hits the recycle bin now gets an eagle eye first:)
    Great sack ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear Betty, your comment made my day, my week, my month, my year! :) Sometimes, a change in perspective is all we need to turn life's blahs into TADAs! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job as always. I featured it at The Storage Geek with full credit and link back.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!