03 October 2011

Bright Inspiration


Hello Lovelies!
I hope you had a nice weekend.
In my part of the world, we felt the
first chill of autumn. I have to say,
I have some mixed feelings about
saying goodbye to summer but of
course welcoming a new season
ain't so bad.

Anyway, this week, it's all about
inspiration. Instead of crafting,
I'll show off a few TADA! light
fixtures I've seen recently that
I found so cool, I just had to share.

blah: old glassware

TADA!: an awesome installation
that brightens a space and
calls you to look up

I spotted this at the Urban Outfitters
flagship store on Fifth Avenue
in New York City.

Wow right?!



2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea - thanks for posting a photo. How are the glasses attached to the wooden frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Pearson, Jones & Vine! Thanks for stopping by :) I assume the glassware was attached with a kind of crazy glue/super strong adhesive. You won't see any wire up close :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!