23 December 2009

Fancy Boxes

Gift wrapping is a pleasure for a lot of people. But when you have to wrap too many gifts before the stroke of midnight, the pleasure turns into pain. So I've got a suggestion:

Save these blah food boxes, cut off the box top and
wrap the box in festive paper.


Tada! You've got yourself a fabulous gift container!

Because it's essentially a box, it works well for odd-shaped gifts. The ribbon handles makes the gift easy to carry. Make these gift boxes throughout the year for birthdays and Christmas so that gift wrapping will always be a pleasure!

7 comments:

  1. wow I love these!!! I tried to do something similar once... but now I see where I went wrong... the strap i used was too thin.... you've used ribbon instead and a very elegant paper, which makes your bag look expensive, no one could guess its a cookie box! you're too good. Merry Christmas!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous! I'm not sure I feel up to the work at this point, but I love the option of reusing a box to create a bag rather than buy one... so I'll be saving some of my boxes from here out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you like 'em Nuit and Lisa! Thanks for visiting me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great idea - too late for this year, but will keep that in mind for any other occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Sonja! Thanks for saying hi!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!