31 August 2009

I Scream for Ice Cream

Happy new week everybody!

I looked through my freezer this weekend and I found some neglected ice cream. Gasp! I know, I have no excuse for ignoring this heavenly dessert, but if sweets like lemon meringue pie, strawberry shortcake and banana pudding find their way to your fridge, you would forgive me if I allowed the ice cream to "chill" for a while.

So this week on my blog
, I'm serving up some icy treats that turn plain ice cream from blah to Tada!

Ice cream + cookies

Tada! Ice cream sandwich!

It's an easy snack that both adults & kids will love.

See you tomorrow for another icy cold idea!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. Without that I never would have seen your incredible site! Today's Tada! looks especially yummy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creativity of your blog and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch Miss In Company with Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum. brilliant really, because that old ice cream is never very appetizing! thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh Yummy!!!!! happy week Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Little Green & Nuit! Thanks for your lovely notes =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I always see this, but never think about doing this. I am going out to get cookies and icecream today and make some for dessert tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!