15 May 2009

Bottled Up Emotions

We're ending a week of Handmade Hellos with another idea using an old bottle. If yesterday, the message was INSIDE the bottle, today it's going to be OUTSIDE.

Who says writing letters involves paper?
If you're feeling extra generous, put a gift inside the bottle.

Let the gift hang loose by taping it to the cover.


Decorate the cap & get ready to give!

I hope I've inspired you to keep in touch with family & friends without the use of technology. It leaves you with an energized satisfaction and the person on the receiving end will always feel extra-special.

May you have a nice weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I am crazy about this! thanks for the fabulous ideas Claire darling, I will do this for my sister's birthday next week- happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nuit! I wish your sister a happy birthday!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your ideas are great! crafty crafty crafty !!! i like the ribbon letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Creativ Life! Thanks so much for mentioning me on your blog! What a TADA! moment that I'll carry over the weekend & the weeks after that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's such a cool idea..i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!